The Power of Unity Prayer and Meditation
Affirmative prayer and meditation have been an important part of the Unity teachings since the movement began 130 years ago. These prayer resources will lift your spirits, calm your mind, and help connect you to Divine energy and wisdom.
Ways to Receive Prayer through Unity-Five Cities
As you all know, we at Unity believe strongly in the power of prayer. Let us know when you are having a challenge. There are several ways you can receive prayer. Your prayer request is a sacred honor and trust. All prayer requests are kept private and confidential.
- Fill out the Unity-Five Cities online prayer request Click Here
- Fill out a Prayer request and place in the Prayer Request box in the church reception area.
- Contact a Prayer Chaplain Click Here
- Connect with a Prayer Chaplain on Zoom after the Sunday service. The link is part of the Sunday email. Contact Rev. Brian Walker by Email to get on the email list.
- Contact our Spiritual Leader, Rev. Brian Walker by Email 805-345-0832
- Leave a message on the church phone line. 805-788-4777
- Join the 10:00 am (PT) Wednesday morning Zoom prayer group. Contact Rev. Brian Walker by Email to get on the email list.
Additional Prayer Resources from Unity Worldwide Ministries
Contact the Unity Prayer Ministry (Silent Unity) for prayer. Click here for Website 1-816-969-2000
Enjoy daily prayer services on the Unity Facebook page, Monday-Friday at 11 a.m. (CT).
Uplifting Affirmations—Each month Unity releases new affirmations you can use in your prayer practice.
Relax with new Monthly Meditationsfrom Unity Prayer Ministry.
Unity Virtual Prayer Vigil—Join any time to connect your heart and consciousness with others around the world in silent prayer.
Monthly Prayer Services—These sacred prayers are used each month by the Unity Prayer Ministry and Unity communities around the globe. We invite you to use them too.
Enjoy the Peaceful Meditations on Our YouTube Channel. Center yourself any time with these short, meditative breaks.
Prayer and Inspiration E-newsletter—This twice monthly e-newsletter features inspirational prayers and meditation resources to help you center and connect with your divine nature.